I miss you more everyday!

A blog set up for my missing daughter and granddaughter, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix. A place that I hope family members will come to share and people who care will come to support us as we travel this journey that we must for reasons unknown to us all.

Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a Mom, Grandmother and Wife. I spend all time that I am not working, looking for my missing daughter and granddaughter and trying to be the best Mom and Wife that I can for my other daughters and my husband. I have little tolerance for pettiness anymore and try to avoid people that just do not seem to be able to concentrate on what is important in life. I spend alot of time praying that someday I will find answers and that I will someday be reunited with my child that I miss so much. I miss being Jennifer's Mom and Adrianna's Mimi.

Friday, December 01, 2006

I WISH (In Search of the Missing Children)

Dedicated to Missing Children
Artist Vienna
Thank you for her beautiful voice and dedication to all missing children
www.viennarocks.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Think Positive said...

Kathy I posted this on my blog as well. Not a day passes you and those girls don't cross my mind.

I'm here.

With Love,
Shina

5:36 AM  
Blogger Think Positive said...

Wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas Mimi.

Love,
Michael and Shina

12:45 AM  
Blogger micki renee said...

you dont know me and my family but we look at your web site every day and nite praying that your daughter and grandaughter comes home safe keep up the good work and dont ever stop no matter what anyone tells you believe in god he will bring them home our family prays every nite for you i hope they are safe i dont think i could ever go through what you are going through i would kill my self if i was in your place you are such a strong person to keep on doing what your doing god bless you and your family micki

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy I hope you find Adrianna and Jennifer very soon. I know you miss them dearly.....I have added the Amber Alert to my blog and I will continue to look at your pages for updates. It is really nice getting to work with you at the Home Depot....Hugs Girl!!! Tracie
In my Thoughts and Prayers.....

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home