I miss you more everyday!

A blog set up for my missing daughter and granddaughter, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix. A place that I hope family members will come to share and people who care will come to support us as we travel this journey that we must for reasons unknown to us all.

Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a Mom, Grandmother and Wife. I spend all time that I am not working, looking for my missing daughter and granddaughter and trying to be the best Mom and Wife that I can for my other daughters and my husband. I have little tolerance for pettiness anymore and try to avoid people that just do not seem to be able to concentrate on what is important in life. I spend alot of time praying that someday I will find answers and that I will someday be reunited with my child that I miss so much. I miss being Jennifer's Mom and Adrianna's Mimi.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter Angels



Easter morning...............my mind and my heart are flooded with memories...................good, sweet memories that make me smile! Easter has always been a huge Holiday for our family, a beautiful day, filled with church, song, flowers, food, friends, family, candy, laughter, easter egg hunts, pretty dresses and bonnetts........................................

All of Jennifer's favorites racing through my memory and wondering what (if anything), Adrianna would like to eat....what would be her favorites? Or would she be like her Mommy at that age and be much more interested in the basket of candy and hunting the eggs that she knows await her?

I can so imagine Jennifer fussing over her pretty little dress and trying her best to keep her from getting chocolate on it or one of those pretty pastels from the Easter eggs...........Jennifer and her sisters wore bonnetts or hats on Easter and I can see Adrianna running through the grass holding her hat from the wind as she hunts for each of the wonderful surprises that await her in the grass and flowers and her beautiful face as she shows each and everyone to her Mommy with amazment..............................

Our family would have attended church this morning together. My memory takes me back to Jenn as a little girl in church. She was always so good, never one day spent in the nursery! I can see her as she kneels to say her prayers and give thanks for her family. We are Catholic and Jennifer was always too shy to be an alter server, she did try cross and candle bearer for awhile, but she was too nervous, so afraid that she would do something wrong...................so she decided that she would be an usher/greeter instead..........what a great decision on her part, she was perfect for the job and loved it!!! Today, Jennifer would have knelt and gave thanks to God for the wonderful gift of her beautiful daughter, I would have been beside her with the same thankful prayer.............and so today, I give thanks to God for the time that I had with my daughter, allowing me to be a part of her life and also for briefly giving us Adrianna to share and complete our bond........my Angels.............

Later today, I will attend a family dinner, but now it is different................no Jennifer, no Adrianna, no pretty dresses or bonnetts, just food and what's left of our family................a different family................one filled with grief, confusion, anger and questions.....................two empty chairs for my angels will be there.......................my heart full of sweet memories of Easter's gone......................................

I miss you Jennifer and Adrianna more than words could ever say.....................Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Think Positive said...

Hi Kathy,

Thinking of you all everyday.

((((NINA and JEN))))

With Love,
Shina Hart

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home