I miss you more everyday!

A blog set up for my missing daughter and granddaughter, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix. A place that I hope family members will come to share and people who care will come to support us as we travel this journey that we must for reasons unknown to us all.

Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a Mom, Grandmother and Wife. I spend all time that I am not working, looking for my missing daughter and granddaughter and trying to be the best Mom and Wife that I can for my other daughters and my husband. I have little tolerance for pettiness anymore and try to avoid people that just do not seem to be able to concentrate on what is important in life. I spend alot of time praying that someday I will find answers and that I will someday be reunited with my child that I miss so much. I miss being Jennifer's Mom and Adrianna's Mimi.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Neverending Heartbreak


In the last week, I am sure that many have heard about little Valery Lozada, the four year old little girl abandoned in Queens, New York City in the middle of the night by her Mommy's boyfriend. I just cannot get this little angel off my mind. When I first heard about Valery, I was on the computer (as usual), I saw that a four year old, unidentified, had been found on the street alone and they were looking for someone who knew her. I have to say that as the picture of her sweet face downloaded onto my computer screen, my heart stopped and I did not catch another breath until I could see clearly her beautiful face............................

You see, just for a minute, I thought that it was my Adrianna. Yes, I know, there are many differences between Adrianna and Valery, but at the same time there are many similiarties. After seeing her face and reading the story, I just simply cried my eyes out. How could anyone leave this well cared for little girl in the middle of the night on the streets of New York City?

I admit that from the beginning I did not feel there would be a good outcome. I feared for her Mommy from that very minute. Well, we all know the outcome, which is too painful to even write about. But I cannot help but ask, what is wrong with this world? How can so many horrible things continue to happen? Has it always been this way and until I became a victim, I just did not notice?

Oh, how I wish that I could just bring little Valery to my home and love her. Oh, how I wish that I could bring my little Adrianna home and love her.

I have no idea what has happened to Jennifer and Adrianna, but I do know that my life will not go on until I find out. I have not written lately, that is because, some days and weeks it is just too difficult to put my feelings into words. I want to say that I will always hold out hope that Jennifer and Adrianna are still alive and I will someday see them again. For this reason, I will write, in the next few days, a message to Jennifer. In hopes that she somehow can read this blog and will know how much she is missed and loved.

I would like to ask that each of you, along with Jennifer and Adrianna, that you hold little Valery close to your heart. Thank you for reading my blog and for all the wonderful comments that I have received from you all.

Hold your children close and tell them how much you love them every chance that you get. Remember that your lives can change in an instant and forever alter the way that you see the world around you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home