I miss you more everyday!

A blog set up for my missing daughter and granddaughter, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix. A place that I hope family members will come to share and people who care will come to support us as we travel this journey that we must for reasons unknown to us all.

Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a Mom, Grandmother and Wife. I spend all time that I am not working, looking for my missing daughter and granddaughter and trying to be the best Mom and Wife that I can for my other daughters and my husband. I have little tolerance for pettiness anymore and try to avoid people that just do not seem to be able to concentrate on what is important in life. I spend alot of time praying that someday I will find answers and that I will someday be reunited with my child that I miss so much. I miss being Jennifer's Mom and Adrianna's Mimi.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Another Day the Same as the Last


As I wake up today, I realize quickly that this day is the same as yesterday and all the yesterdays for 16 months and nine days........

I am without my precious daughter and granddaughter, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix. They have been missing from their life and mine all this time. The pain just seems to grow within me with each passing day without seeing their beautiful faces. Jennifer was my first love, she taught me the true meaning of unconditional love, just as Adrianna taught her.

I fear never seeing them again, just as I refuse to let go of the hope that I will. The impact that this lose has had on my life and the lives of my family is indescribable. I am unable to put into words the depth of the pain, the many ways that this nightmare has effected our family and they way that we go about our daily living, or is it our daily existing?

Jennifer's birthday approaches, August 16th, she will be 23 yrs young, the second birthday without her to share it with. I have searched in my heart a way to "celebrate" her day. I thought of planting a tree in our church yard, a bench at her high school.....................all these things seem too much, too final...........................I can't go there, yet.................................So I will simply spend the day alone with Jennifer in my heart at one of her favorite places on earth, the zoo. We will finish the day with our family gathered eating her favorite, chocolate birthday cake.

Jennifer and Adrianna have a website for you to visit and I hope that you will return here and share with me. This is just a place for me to put my thoughts, my memories, my fears and my hopes. I am always in Hope through this pain that only will subside when I know what happened to Jennifer and Adrianna.
www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home