I miss you more everyday!

A blog set up for my missing daughter and granddaughter, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix. A place that I hope family members will come to share and people who care will come to support us as we travel this journey that we must for reasons unknown to us all.

Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a Mom, Grandmother and Wife. I spend all time that I am not working, looking for my missing daughter and granddaughter and trying to be the best Mom and Wife that I can for my other daughters and my husband. I have little tolerance for pettiness anymore and try to avoid people that just do not seem to be able to concentrate on what is important in life. I spend alot of time praying that someday I will find answers and that I will someday be reunited with my child that I miss so much. I miss being Jennifer's Mom and Adrianna's Mimi.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Another Let Down


For almost 17 months, I cannot count the times that I have been asked, "Has Jennifer ever used the name *******?". I continue to shout to the roof tops, "Her name is Jennifer, she has never used another name, she has NO aliases!". Unless, of course, you consider Jenny Kay, Jenn, Sweetheart, Fer Fer (used by the little ones, who cannot prounounce her name) to be aliases.

Last night I made another trip to look into the eyes of a young lady who someone called and told that they thought was Jennifer. I cannot express how disheartening it is to walk away from these situations without my Jenn. Though I admit, at this point, I never really expect to see her beautiful face at the end of one of these journeys, but at the same time, I have HOPE and I must go each time. The hard part is the trip home, empty, each time a heavier feeling of emptiness around me.

It is amazing where all this journey has taken me. The places and the people that I have met on the way. But never finding the one face that I look for.......................

Last night as I took a break at a rest area, I walked past a car and heard a baby crying, on closer inspection, I found that there was an infant and a toddler in this car completly ALONE! I looked around frantically, I waited for someone to come...................waited about 20 minutes with a security guard, finally a young man came along to get in the car. He told us that the Mom had left them, got out of the car right there at the rest stop and gotten into a semi truck and left. We offered him help, he told us he was fine. He had no car seat for the toddler, we made sure that he buckled him in the back and he was on his way. I noticed that there was nothing for the children in the car and felt very leary of just walking away from this situation. I decided to get his plate number and report this to the state police. I don't know what happened or if this young man was really just in a very tough situation. I do know that I let him know quiet ademently that he should NEVER leave his children alone like that! I also know that GOD sends us through our journeys for different purposes that we sometimes do not know and understand and if this was the reason I was sent on this trip last night to look into the eyes of another "Jennifer" look alike, then it was all worth the pain that I felt as I drove back home on the dark, lonesome highway alone and hurting.

Could my Jennifer's alias be "Angel"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home