I miss you more everyday!

A blog set up for my missing daughter and granddaughter, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix. A place that I hope family members will come to share and people who care will come to support us as we travel this journey that we must for reasons unknown to us all.

Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a Mom, Grandmother and Wife. I spend all time that I am not working, looking for my missing daughter and granddaughter and trying to be the best Mom and Wife that I can for my other daughters and my husband. I have little tolerance for pettiness anymore and try to avoid people that just do not seem to be able to concentrate on what is important in life. I spend alot of time praying that someday I will find answers and that I will someday be reunited with my child that I miss so much. I miss being Jennifer's Mom and Adrianna's Mimi.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

A Strange Way to Meet New Friends


Mom and Jennifer on her Sweet 16th



I was thinking today of all the people that I have met in the time that Jennifer and Adrianna have been missing. It's a terrible way to make new friends and though I have met some wonderful people, I wish that we had never met. If our loved ones were not missing, we would probably have never met in life.

I have one particularly wonderful friend who has been missing her son for 15 years!!!! His name is Robert Pillsen-Rahier, he is now 30 yrs old. His Mom, Jean, is a very wonderful, caring person. She is a woman of strength to have survived this horror for all these years. Bobby is missing from Colorado Springs, CO, he was 15 yrs young when his Mom last saw his handsome face. Thank you, Jean for always being there for me. My thoughts are always with you.

I have met parents that have been down different paths of this terrible journey. Everyone one of them are very special to me. The faces of the missing seem endless.........................will our nightmare ever end? I sometime wonder how I wake up each morning and make it through another day when it seems like that I should not.

My Jennifer has a birthday this coming Tuesday, August 16th. How I wish she were here for us to share her day together. Our family had thought about gathering in her honor and we just can't, it is too painful to not have her with us. We are all planning different things in her honor, but there is nothing that we can do to fully honor the person that Jennifer is and the joy that she has brought to all our lives.

I love you, Jenny Kay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home