I miss you more everyday!

A blog set up for my missing daughter and granddaughter, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix. A place that I hope family members will come to share and people who care will come to support us as we travel this journey that we must for reasons unknown to us all.

Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I am a Mom, Grandmother and Wife. I spend all time that I am not working, looking for my missing daughter and granddaughter and trying to be the best Mom and Wife that I can for my other daughters and my husband. I have little tolerance for pettiness anymore and try to avoid people that just do not seem to be able to concentrate on what is important in life. I spend alot of time praying that someday I will find answers and that I will someday be reunited with my child that I miss so much. I miss being Jennifer's Mom and Adrianna's Mimi.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Finally!!!! National Attention for Jenn and Nina


Thank you, Thank you to The Montel Williams show!

This coming Friday, October, 21st, 2005 The Montel Williams show will air a segment on the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna! This will be the first time that their faces will be seen across the country to a national audience. I strongly feel that if Jenn and Adrianna are out there anywhere to be found that this could be what it takes to get them safely home again. My heartfelt gratitude to Montel and his staff for doing this. I commend Montel for the work that he does for many of the families that have a missing loved one. I wish we had more people like him doing this, then we might all be able to sleep better at night.


I was very nervous doing the taping for the show. The show sent a videographer to our home and interviewed me and filmed lots of things. The young man, Scott, who came to us was very kind and very patient. I hate being in front of a camera of any kind and hope that the film turns out ok on Fridays show. I kept telling myself, nothing matters but bringing Jenn and Nina home to us. It's always very difficult and emotional to go back to the very beginning and relive every moment by telling someone else about it. I relive that time all the time in my head and heart, but to actually tell a stranger about all the details seems to just open up wounds and pour salt into them. When I cry, I cannot talk at the same time and we kept having to stop the filming for me to get together, so I hope that the footage comes out ok.

I noticed that the girls pictures are already on the Montel website, so the exposure has already begun! I'm sure there will also be upcoming episode commercials all week, so there is alot of exposure for the girls in this eight minutes of film that will actually be aired.

Please, please, let this bring the lead that will help us to find Jennifer and Adrianna!

Go to The Montel Williams Show for more details!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jadecobain said...

Hi my name is Jenny 23 and Im a mother of two children (4year old and 6 year old) I watched your story on the montel show then I googled it to find more info on your daughter and grand daughter.
My heart goes out to you I hope that they both come home safe two you.
It breaks my heart to know that the cops are not doing much to help you.
your friend
jenny

10:20 AM  
Blogger Coffeymuse said...

Hey-thanks for visiting my site (lateshiftmusing.blogspot.com)and it was my pleasure-although pleasure is the wrong word-to put your daughter and granddaughter's story up. John Walsh of America's Most Wanted always says that "You can make a differnce." I told my mom that the missing people I profile on Sundays may never be found-God forbid-but at least their stories will be told in one more place. God's peace and may you soon find your girls.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home